Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. If you email us directly, our email server will collect any information you share with us. Information obtained from direct phone calls made to Cyrq Energy offices or employees may also be collected.
Use of Information
Cyrq Energy, Inc. may use collected personal information to send you email, postal mail, or to contact you by telephone.
Cyrq Energy, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Cyrq Energy, Inc. or the website; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Cyrq Energy, Inc.; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Cyrq Energy, Inc. or the public.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Protecting your Personal Information
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting personal information. We have implemented and continue to maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to protect any personal information provided to us from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure.
Cyrq Energy, Inc. does not sell, rent or lease any personal information to third parties. We will not be transferring any personal information to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
Request for Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable written request from you, we will endeavor to delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Cyrq Energy, Inc. does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Changes to this Statement
Cyrq Energy, Inc.
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
Effective as of October 31, 2021